Monday 10 November 2008

A Quick Note

This is my first blogging day! Hurrah and yipee and other such exclamations of excitement.

THIS is a quick note to assure you that whilst there is indeed a lot going on in my head, I did not have all these thoughts (see previous 3 posts) in one day! Oh no. These are posts from my facebook blog, hence how personal and unashamedly self-indulgent they are. The people reading them know me. While I hope that they continue to read my ramblings I am also very excited to begin this new blog and (hopefully) gain a new readership. I do not claim to write about anything in particular, just the inner crazies of my happiness addled brain. The rest of my blogs, I am sure, will not be as extensive, although clearly there is a lot going on up top. I guess really I will be writing about my life, film, music, politics, culture, books...

At this time however, it is late and I should be off to bed. A busy day of procrasination ahead of me. Until next time...

NB: Page reshuffle, sorry if you are getting this again.

No comments: